The COLEACP (Europe–Africa–Caribbean–Pacific Liaison Committee) is holding an international photo competition from 2 October to 20 November 2013. Entry is free; entrants must be from Europe or Africa.The main theme is "A sustainable life for all". The objective is to promote the role of sustainable agriculture in poverty relief and development – and to take a new look at developing countries – particularly Africa – from a different perspective. Winning photographs will be exhibited and the first prizes awarded at the forthcoming European Development Days in Brussels, 26–27 November 2013. There will be joint North and South first prize-winners – one from Europe and one from Africa.
- First prize: travel to Brussels to attend the European Development Days. The North and South winners’ pictures will be presented at the EDDs.
- Second prize: a camera (the type will be precise by our partner)
- Third prize: a basket fruits offer by the COLEACP.
- In addition, the top 10 will each receive a print of their picture in 20×30 format
How to enter
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing date of 20 November, 2013.
- Photographs in jpeg format should be submitted via the Planet online community, “Africa post-2015” group.
For more information about the contest, please join http://planet.coleacp.org/