The Conference on Conservation Agriculture for Smallholders (CASH) in Asia and Africa will be held at Mymensingh, Bangladesh during 7-11 December, 2014. This CASH event will be an ideal place for Conservation Agriculture practitioners, researchers, policy makers and others to;
1. Talk to Conservation Agriculture (CA) leaders, including producers, advisors, researchers, policy makers and industry
2. Network with peers from around the world
3. Engage in policy discussion
4. Learn the latest research on CA.
Themes of the conference:
1. Machinery: Design and development of CA-based crop establishment and herbicides spraying machinery, implements, tools for smallholders;
2. Weed management: Suitable weed management options (chemical, mechanical, crop rotation and biological);
3. Soil, water and agronomy;
4. Commercialisation adoption and continuous improvement of CA-based technologies;
5. Policy and institutional framework for the adoption of CA.
1. Dr Amir Kassan
2. Prof Deidre Lemerle (Charles Sturt University, Australia)
3. Dr Christian Thierfelder (CIMMYT, Zimbabwe)
5. Dr Rafael Fuentes Llanillo (Inst of Agronomy Parana, Brazil)
6. Prof Peter Hobbs (Cornell University, USA)
Closing date for submission of abstract - 30th June, 2014.
Closing date for early gird registrations - 30th June, 2014.
Conference date: 7-11th December, 2014.
Further information and expressions of interest, please contact:
Professor Dr. Richard W. Bell (email@example.com) or
Dr. Md. Enamul Haque (firstname.lastname@example.org)