YPARD’s 2014 annual report, YPARD Global coordination unit, June 2015.
Click download to access the YPARD’s 2014 annual report to grasp all the year's YPARD activities, on local, national, regional and global levels.
Our 5 key achievements for 2014:
- Several international organizations seek YPARD’s input in developing youth strategies and programmes;
- 20 youth leaders and +450 participants attend online and onsite masterclasses and youth sessions for meaningful youth participation into GLF2014 and Forests Asia Summit, in collaboration with IFSA and CIFOR;
- 27 Portraits of successful young professionals in agriculture featured on YPARD Showcase;
- +15 200 visits on YPARD.net per month, 9125 members registered by end 2014, 200 articles on YPARD Community blog and a new YPARD Chinese interface;
- YPARD Business Plan 2014-2018 released and activities begin!
Read more on the news item: A new strategic phase for Youth's leading role for agricultural development: YPARD’s 2014 annual report