Your key objectives
- Get a first-hand experience in a scientific EU Agency, developing new competencies and skills in line with your personal interests and professional aspirations;
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the unit by supporting in drafting documents and reports, handling scientific and/or administrative work, searching and reviewing literature, and ensuring timely communication of outcomes;
- Contribute to specific projects and activities with new ideas and innovative solutions;
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of the unit’s activities.
Who can apply?
Citizens of EU Member States, from EEA, EFTA and from countries benefiting from a pre-accession strategy, who have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a full degree, with a B2 English level as minimum.
- Have obtained a university degree of at least 3 years by the closing date of applications
- Have a good knowledge of English (minimum level: B2 according to CEFR);
- Have never been an EFSA trainee or employed by EFSA in any capacity, receiving any sort of remuneration;
- Meet the character requirements needed for the duties involved (e.g. a sworn affidavit to the effect that you have no criminal record).
Deadline: 31st July 2017, midnight CET.
Picture credit: The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)