The candidate will be responsible for:
– Consolidating and organizing datasets of the MEL systems from the eight countries, i.e. checking the quality of data
– Supporting MEL country teams in the elaboration of the baselines and analysis of their MEL datasets, according to the MEL guidelines (innovation network analysis, capacities scoring; progress markers evaluation; enriched timelines; outcomes mapping; contribution analysis; impact pathways);
– Participating to the on-going elaboration of MEL tools factsheets and final MEL guidelines;
– Participating in the elaboration of a transversal synthesis of CD mechanisms that generated changes in how the AIS functions i.e. analyze databases, showcase country differences countries through visualization tools;
– Participating to the global evaluation of the effectiveness and relevance of the common framework;
– Preparing manuscripts that arise from his/her work and will be expected to present his/her work at local and international meetings.
The candidate will work closely with CDAIS coordination team and CIRAD
Interested applicants are invited to send their current curriculum vitae and motivation letter before 1st March 2018 to: ICRA Montpellier office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Picture credit: ICRA