YPARD Asia and Pacific region are looking for the 15 best photographs for inclusion in its promotion video which is planned to release in November 2018. In addition, the top three winners will be awarded the cash prize.
We know you probably have a photograph that you love and we want to include your photograph in our promotional video. We wished to encourage submission from a young professional who cares about agriculture and contribute towards innovative agricultural development.
We want to see you with a name “YPARD” on the photograph - you can write ‘YPARD’ on a piece of paper or on a wall. It can be written on your palm or above the ground —either case, there must be ‘YPARD’ on your photograph. Electronically printed ‘YPARD’ name is not acceptable. Since we want to see your creativity!!!
Photos submitted in the contest must be agriculturally related (such as your background can be farmscape, cropland, agri-market, agri-fair, agri-equipment, etc.) and help to promote these activities through the YPARD’s story.
- Top three winners will walk away with a $100 USD cash prize for individual and receive global visibility across social coverage with due credit.
- A panel of YPARD regional unit along with photography professionals will select the winning entries.
- Winners will be announced on October 15, 2018, from YPARD website.
- The contest is open to any young professional (18 to 39 years) from Asia and Pacific region.
- The applicant must be registered member on YPARD website. If not, click here to sign up.
- Each applicant can submit only one photo (in JPEG or .jpg format) for the contest.
- Photographs must have been taken within the year of 2018 and may not previously have participated in any other contest.
- To participate, send us a high-resolution digital photo to email@example.com, with the subject line: YPARD AP Photo Entry. (Ideal size: 1600 pixels wide and 900 pixels deep, at least 200 dpi, and within the range of 1 to 5 megabyte)
- In your email, please include a brief (140 characters or less) description of your photo.
Deadline to submit a photo: September 30, 2018.
Please note: By submitting your photo, you are giving permission to the YPARD that allow to post your photo on YPARD website, use them in a future post on social media. Photographers will be credited by name.
For questions or for more information, please contact Mr. Dinesh Panday, YPARD Asia and Pacific Communications officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.