Asian Development Bank is inviting applications for Internship Program for graduates to work in a major international development organizations. Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment. Internship candidates have to be nationals of ADB members. The duration should be a minimum of eight (8) weeks (56 days) and a maximum of 26 weeks or six (6) months for one internship assignment.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master's- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work;
- be a national of one of ADB's members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB's business through research outputs.
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). School registration and nomination is no longer required.
Application period for the 2016 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 1 February - 15 March 2016-On board: June 2016 onwards
- 2nd batch: 1 August - 30 September 2016-On board: December 2016 onwards
More information at Asian Development Bank Internship Program