AGRINATURA is offering 8 travel grants for MSc. and Ph.D. students participating at Tropentag Conference this year again.
AGRINATURA will support the annual Conference on Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (Tropentag) with the general theme for 2018: ‘Global food security and food safety: The role of universities’ The conference will be held at the Ghent University (Ghent, Belgium), September 17-19, 2018.
AGRINATURA will grant max. 8 students from AGRINATURA network by travel grant of amount 300 EUR. Students are challenged to submit their abstract to the Tropentag Conference till April 15 and in the same time to send the abstract and request for a travel grant to AGRINATURA Secretariat (email: email@example.com) till May 15. As soon as the abstract will be accepted by Tropentag conference committee, AGRINATURA selection committee will select 8 students who will receive the travel grant.
The eligible student will have to:
- be a student of AGRINATURA member institution (here) except Belgian universities this year.
- be the first author of the contribution
- be personally present at the venue
- place the logo of AGRINATURA on the contribution (poster or presentation) and agree with publication on the website.
- write a short profile (CV) confirm not to be subsidized by another grant
Deadline for submitting abstract to Tropentag is April 15, and the deadline for Agrinatura travel grant requests is May 15!
Picture credit: Agrinatura