The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), one of the world’s leading research institutions on international development, seeks a full-time unpaid graduate student intern for its New Delhi Office for 3 months. The internship offers a unique opportunity to help initiate a new communications effort to expand coverage of IFPRI projects and research in newsletters of international donor agencies.
Under the guidance of the Communication and Coordination Specialist the intern will:
- Write communication products blogs associated with important events
- Oversee smooth delivery of logistics and planning for events in New Delhi and elsewhere
- Identify article submission opportunities to highlight IFPRI research
- Assist with writing and editing articles for submission
- Enter contact information for newsletters' editorial staff in database
- Student pursuing a Masters degree in International Affairs, International Development, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly-organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work under minimum supervision