Read YPARD’s 2015 annual report to grasp all the year's YPARD activities, on local, national, regional and global levels.
Our 7 key achievements for 2015 include:
- Capacity development of approximately 1200 YPARD representatives and members through targeted webinars and trainings.
- The meaningful inclusion of youth at key development conferences with over 250 active youth participants onsite as key speakers and innovators, and hundreds of followers online.
- Launching of the YPARD face to face, online and blended mentoring programs.
- From developing a youth strategy to taking part in its implementation; conducting research on youth aspirations with the CGIAR Dryland Systems research program.
- More opportunities, information, networking and value for members with 196.434 visits on the website, 11.621 members registered on ypard.net and nearly 1500 items posted.
- Youth sitting in agricultural development management committees all over the world.
- Stronger national and regional representation with dozens of activities implemented at the national level and some exciting regional initiatives taking shape.
Click download to access the full report or read more on the news item: A growing, vibrant online and on the ground network: YPARD 2015 Annual Report