In the context of the European Development Days which will take place on 7th to 8th June 2017, COLECAP has launched a video campaign titled “What is the perception of youth in agriculture"?
The video campaign aims at promoting agriculture among the youth. This video will be in the social networks and seen by several people as well as during the EDD!
How to take part in the video campaign?
To take part in the video campaign, begin by responding to the following questions;
- What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you think about agriculture?
- Would you advise your son or your daughter to work in the agricultural/agrofood industries?
- What is your project (in the agricultural industry)? What are your main objectives?
- What do you need to achieve your project?
- Do you believe in agribusiness as an opportunity to earn more money? Why?
- Do you have other projects in other sectors?
- Are you aware of the prospects and opportunities in the agricultural and agrofood industry?
- Do you think that competitivity and sustainability are possible at the same time?
- Do you think IT has more potentials to contribute to the modernization and development of agriculture? Why? How?
- How would you promote agriculture to the young people?
- It can simply be recorded as a selfie
- Must not exceed 1 minute
- It should answer at least one or more of the above questions
- The video can be in English or French
- Send your video to email@example.com
- Have fun
You can see a featured video here as an example.
Photo credit: Ayele Gabiam