CBO13113[RF] (c)www.visualphotos.com YPARD is building the YPARD Europe platform. The YPARD European platform is part of the YPARD Global platform, following the same vision and mission: to work for a sustainably improved livelihood, worldwide, through dynamic Agricultural Research for Development, by serving as a platform through which young professionals can express their ideas and realise their full potential toward a dynamic ARD. The YPARD ‘Europe’ region targets those YPARD members based in Europe, active in Agricultural Research for Development. This region will focus on the links between Europe and developing countries, the exchange of information and partnerships. The European group is expected to collaborate and work on activities that benefit young professionals active in ARD in Europe as well as link activities with the YPARD Asia, Africa and LAC regions. The objectives are:
- To enhance better communication and information sharing between YPARD members of the region and members worldwide as a mean to strengthen local action and innovation.
- To harmonize local and global decision making by giving more voice to the region in global policy debates
- To promote agriculture and agricultural research for development on regional and local level
- To facilitate capacity building opportunities and adapted resources in and for the region
- include engaging with other European YPARD members
- link with work within your own institutions (those in ARD)
- link to activities with YPARD members from Africa, Asia or LAC