- Proficiency in English to allow full participation in course discussions;
- A resume that demonstrates strong professional experience and leadership potential;
- Affiliation with an institution concerned with environmental management/sustainable development.
- Leaders working on sustainable agriculture and food systems, natural resource management, environmental policy, climate change and community-based development;
- Environmental professionals innovating through cross-sectoral collaboration; and
- Men and women seeking exposure to interdisciplinary perspectives from UC Berkeley faculty and global peers.