Superior Seeds is specialized in research, development, manufacture and sale of vegetable seeds. Manufactures and distributes seeds 50 different varieties and hybrids of 10 plant species. In the segment of vegetable seeds, Superior Seeds produces 50 % of the total certificated annual production of vegetable seeds in Serbia. Superior was founded in early 1993 by Professor Dr Ivo Djinovic, plant breeder, scientist and geneticist in the region of Southeast Europe.
They are looking for an intern to work with the team for the next 3-6 months. General information on the internship:
- Time period: summer 2016
- Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Number of hours per week: 30-40
- Place: Velika Plana
- Compensation: Provided food and accommodation
Benefits from the Internship:
- Working in the field of Marketing and Sales
- Market and competition monitoring
- Developing business communication and coordination skills
- Designing and implementing strategies in order to improve sales
- Development of a long-term strategy of brand promotion
- Improvement and maintenance of social networks
- Continuous maintenance of company web site
- Work in an international team
- Gaining work experience in different business situations and thereby valuable evaluation or recommendations for future work
- Graduate student, graduate economists or postgraduate student of agricultural economics • Basic agro-technical knowledge
- Communicative and creative person
- Experienced in marketing gives the advantage
- Computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent English language skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Russian or Spanish language is advantage
- Preferably driving license B category
￼The advantage of internships in Superior:
- The biggest advantage of this program is an opportunity to explore the possibilities of developing a career in this field and to gain practical experience.
- Intern will work closely with his mentor in order to conduct proper training, develop practical skills and efficient management tasks within the organization.
- Interns will also develop teamwork, management skills, leadership and the opportunity to applied research in the field.
- Interns will have the opportunity to regularly discuss with their supervisor various issues and offer their contribution
- Successfully conducted internship can bring some of the following benefits: practical training and skills development, practical work experience in a particular area, letters of recommendation, meeting partner organizations, the development of management skills, participation in various events, field visits, etc.
If you are interested to do internship at Superior, please send an e- mail to Superior Seeds office to submit your resume with picture and cover letter using the subject "internship" and the name of the field of study.
Visit their Web site for more information about the company: www.superior-seeds.com or their fan page on Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/pages/Superior-Seeds/.
Contact e - mail to send your CV: email@example.com