The Green Product Award is an annual international competition for sustainable products and services from established firms and Start-ups. Students/Alumni/Inventors/Designers with new concepts are also welcome to join. For the best ones, there will be financial aid to realize the concept in Germany and Asia.
Hosted since 2014, it can proudly look back to submissions from more than 40 countries. At international fairs and design festivals, there were more than 520.000 visitors alone in years 2015 and 2016.
The Green Network is a comprehensive platform for a ‘green’ knowledge exchange. It links a network of designers, producers and experts together, and assist them in the development and marketing of tomorrow’s products. It is time for better, Green Products and Services!
- Basic Check-up (Design, Innovation, Sustainability)
- Point-based feedback
- Listing in the marketing-database
For participants of the Selection and the Winners
- Green Product Award Seal and the right to promote with this seal
- Presentation at the award exhibition & Option to take part in additional fairs
- Portrait in the Green Product Book
- Pre-qualification for the shopping list of the Chinese government (until 2020, the List needs to have 10.000 green products)
- Option to sell product on Avocadostore for 12 months without basic fees (Reception fee and monthly market place fee will not be charged) worth 245€
- Integration to PR and publication through our Media Partners
- Presentation in the online gallery for one year including translation (German/English/Chinese)
- A press text of the submission
- Participation in the public-voting award
- Certificate with point-based feedback
- Registered participants receive a guideline to construct their submission
All the contributions will be revised in the categories design, innovation and sustainability. For that purpose two blocks have been developed: The first one is for judging the overall impression and the second one is for the three aspect-specific evaluations. The sum of these evaluations will make the winner.
The participation in the award competition is subject to charges. The fees for submission and selection ensure the realization on a high professional level. Start-ups will be charged with favorable conditions to ease their participation. It also supports concept submitters by waiving their fees.
Deadline for applications is 31st March 2017. You can submit your documents now HERE.
Picture credit: Green Product Award