Are you a student or young professional eager to get an inside look at the work of an international organization and get unprecedented work experience?
Join our youth team, support our social media team or help us prepare for an event.
How to qualify for the program
GLF is looking for young people (18-35) who are:
- Passionate about sustainable development
- Committed and happy to spare a few hours of time per week with GLF
- Based in Bonn, Germany, or around is preferable but remote working is also possible
- Note that these are unpaid positions, but offer unique work experience in a leading and vibrant organization.
Why should you volunteer at GLF?
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international organization that partners with the likes of the United Nations, the World Bank and country governments
- Join a team of passionate dreamers and strategists who want to change the world
- Learn about communication, project development and event coordination
- Volunteers have the opportunity to receive a certificate or reference from their direct supervisor
Click here to choose a team and apply.
Click here to register now for a 2020 YIL project team.
Find the original post on Global Landscapes Forum website