To join the call of ‘International Day for the Eradication of Poverty’, Oxfam Hong Kong will organise ‘Oxfam Walkathon’, a fundraising event to be held on 19 October, 2014(Sunday) at Guia Hill, Macau. You will enjoy beautiful scenery along the way, and learn about poverty issues along the check points – we will be displaying innovative ‘inventions’ used by people in poverty to improve their livelihood. Please come with your friends, relatives and colleagues. Let’s join hands with poor people to build a world without poverty!
Oxfam Walkathon 2014
Date: Sunday, 19 October, 2014
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Venue: Guia Hill, Macau
Registration area: Multifunctional Open Square at Guia Hill
Enrolment Deadline: 30 September, 2014
- Open – Individuals (minimum donation amount: MOP120)
- Open – Groups (2 people or more; minimum donation amount: MOP80@)
- Corporate / Organisations (maximum of 10 people in a team; minimum donation amount: MOP1600 per team)*
* Teams from this category will be acknowledged on our post-event advertisement and receive a certificate of appreciation imprinted with the team name. For details, please contact us at 2875 7750.
- About 1.5km at Guia Fitness Walk
- Checkpoints will be set up to show innovative ‘inventions’ used by people in poverty to improve their livelihood
- Around 1.5 hours