We are happy to announce Rural Development Conference 2014, hosted by Tomorrow People Organization. This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others interested in rural development and agriculture.
More specifically, it targets:
- Scholars: Share your research, learn some new approaches, hear about others' experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience.
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, rural and agricultural development strategies and systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting rural development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: This is a chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of critical issues in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Others: Anyone who is interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Rural Development Conference 2014 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the fields rural development and agriculture and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
We welcome: ORAL, POSTER and VIRTUAL presentations. Early submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited space in the venue, as applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis - as long as space is available.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to: Agribusiness, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Research, Agricultural Risk Management, Agricultural Trade, Agriculture and Rural Development, Biodiversity, Climate Change, Community Based Rural Development, Economic and Social aspect of Rural Development, Economic Development, Employment in Agriculture, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food Production, Food Safety, Forests and Forestry, Gender and Rural Development, Irrigation and Drainage, Land Policy and Administration, Land and Food Security, Land Resources Management, Livestock and Animal Resources, Micro-finance for Rural Development, Organic Food Production, Poverty, Rural Education, Rural Finance, Rural Healthcare, Rural Livelihoods, Rural Policy, Rural Private Sector Development, Rural Transport, Rural Water Supply, Technology and, Innovation, Sanitation and Hygiene, Sustainable Rural Development, Water Resources Management, Other topics related to rural and agricultural development.
Papers presented at the conference will be published in a dedicated ISBN publication of RDC 2014 Conference Proceedings.
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok in November 2014, as one of our participants, coming from over 60 countries worldwide!