Are you fluent in Chinese, French or Spanish? Would you like to volunteer your time and services to help translate YPARD content for a greater reach to the Chinese, Hispanophone and Francophone community?
If your answer is Yes, then YPARD is seeking volunteers to help translate the information materials to one of the official YPARD languages: French, Spanish or Chinese.
The main information materials include:
- The YPARD website
- The monthly newsletter disseminated to more than 15,000 recipients.
- The YPARD annual report
- The YPARD news items
- As a volunteer, you will be exposed to the workings of the YPARD network hence gaining experience working with a diverse and international youth network!
- Priority when recommending youth participation in relevant workshops or conferences.
- A recommendation letter whenever needed.
- The volunteer position is remotely based and one can work anywhere with good internet connection.
- Be fluent in one of the stated YPARD official languages ( Chinese, French or Spanish)
- Commit to at least 30 working hours weekly on average.
- Attend a one-hour onboarding session if selected.
How to apply
If you would like to volunteer your time and service please send us your CV together with a short blurb stating your background and the language you would prefer to translate to: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org : with the email subject as “YPARD Volunteer”
Please note that this is not a remunerated opportunity. The deadline is open and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.