We are very pleased to announce a Call for Abstracts for “YPARD Student Research Symposium” organized by YPARD Nepal in support of INGENAES, which will be held on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm in Hotel Shangri-La, Kathmandu, Nepal.
The #YPARDSymposium (short form and hashtag of YPARD Student Research Symposium) is designed to provide an opportunity for Nepalese undergraduate and graduate students to present their existing and emerging research work among university students and faculty members, researchers, young agri-entrepreneurs. It also encourages students to expand their professional network and leadership skills.
The #YPARDSymposium will feature keynote addresses by nationally and internationally renowned four speakers:
- Dr. Anil Shrestha, Professor of Weed Science at California State University
- Dr. Krishna Kaphle, Associate Professor of Animal Science at Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science, Tribhuvan University
- Dr. Arjun Kumar Shrestha, Associate Professor of Horticulture at Agriculture and Forestry University
- Dr. Shital Kaji Shrestha, Business Head at NIMBUS Krishi Kendra
The organizer welcomes abstracts from agriculture (pure agriculture and social development/ gender inclusion in agriculture), livestock/ veterinary, food and nutrition themes. All abstracts must be submitted in English language. Interested individuals or groups are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words for oral or poster presentation mode. Abstracts can be submitted online at https://goo.gl/ZkRgdU. Graphical abstracts can be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated for quality, relevance, impact and originality by members of Scientific Committee. The committee may move your submission to a more appropriate mode based on the content provided in the submission.
A ten-minute time slot will be provided for oral presenters. Poster presenters are suggested to bring a printed poster (flex or photo) of 90 cm (or 3 ft) wide and 120 cm (or 4 ft) long in dimension. All the material necessary for attaching the poster will be provided by the organizer.
The best student oral and poster presentations will be awarded. All accepted abstracts will be published on YPARD website as symposium’s proceeding. For the guidelines of oral and poster presentation, please check https://goo.gl/S7Tnur.
- September 24, 2017: Abstract submission opens
- October 23, 2017: Abstract submission closes
- October 25, 2017: Notification of abstract submission
- October 30, 2017: Registration of accepted abstracts
There are no any costs for abstract submission and registration in #YPARDSymposium. To participate as non-presenter, please contact at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in this November!